Friday 4 March 2011

February Favourites :)

Hey Guys :)
Its time for my February favourites video!

1. Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour
Colour: Pink Gold



I like this product because it is very shimmery and I love shimmery products :)  It is very lightweight and non-greasy and gives a really pretty look to the eyes.

2. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
Colour: Blackest Black



This mascara is amazing! It makes your eyelashes veeery long and spreads them out evenly. It also gives them lots of volume which I really like :)

3. Rimmel London Powder Blusher
Colour: Santa Rose



This blusher is a shimmery pink with a hint of gold. It blends into your skin really nicely and gives a nice shimmer to your cheeks.

4. Max Factor Kohl Pencil
Colour: 020 Black



This eyeliner is really good! It is very smooth and stays on for a good length of time.

5. Revlon Colourburst Lipstick
Colour: Rosy Nude



This colour is nude with pink undertones. The lipstick is very smooth and moisturizing. I love the packaging and the colour in the top looks very like the colour of the lipstick.

I hope you enjoyed my February  favourites :)

Kelsey xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment